With Coconut Oil, Chia & Henna Seed. Perfect For Use On Wigs And Hairpieces. No Parabens or Sodium Chloride. Color & Straightener Safe.
Revitalizing Conditioner infuses dry hair with moisture to help eliminate breakage and damage. Chia is rich in l-lysine & phosphorous. Henna strengthens the hair follicle, and Coconut Oil nourishes the scalp and hair. Deeply conditions detangle and promote an optimum pH balance for healthier hair. Great for curls and extensions. No Parabens or Sodium Chloride. Safe for colored, straightened, and chemically-treated hair.
DIRECTIONS: After shampooing, rinse and apply a small amount of conditioner to the hair, paying special attention to the ends. Gently massage then rinse thoroughly.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – Isolated from New Zealand wool, keratin carries special peptides that tell cells to heal and grow, helping to repair, protect and condition hair
- Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed – Is rich in phosphorous and l-lysine, which promotes healthy hair growth
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) – Prevents breakage
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) – Conditions and softens the hair while adding great shine
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Saturated with essential vitamins and minerals that help heal scalp, add sheen, luster, and shine while fighting frizz and restoring hair back to proper health
- Calendula Officinalis Flower – Hair and scalp conditioning
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower – Scalp conditioning and soothing
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf – Helps maintain a healthy scalp while strengthening and conditioning hair
- Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) – Helps tone and heal dry or damaged scalp by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness while helping to promote hair growth
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf – Helps maintain a healthy scalp by adding extra nutrients and conditioners
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) – Scalp conditioning and soothing
- Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark – Natural astringent that has anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties that are beneficial for skin and scalp conditions. Helps condition the scalp while adding extra shine to hair.
- Rosa Canina Fruit (Dog Rose) – Nutrient and scalp conditioner
- Geranium Maculatum – Soothing
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) – Great for the scalp and prevents dryness, stimulates hair growth, and adds moisture
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) – Hair and skin conditioning, soothing and stimulating
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil – Soothing